• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 388
  • Last Updated : 2016/02/25 14:25
  • Update日時 : 2016/03/23 17:56
  • Print

I will be relocating my musical activities to Japan. What are the requirements for affiliating myself with JASRAC?


Since you are a member of a collective management organization which has a representation agreement with JASRAC, your copyrights are already administered by JASRAC in Japan.
However, becoming a Member or Trustor of JASRAC may also be an option. If you are considering becoming affiliated with JASRAC, please refer to our " Membership " page on our website, and also to our " Guide to the Copyright Trust Contract and Membership ."
  • Music Creator & Publisher
  • Music User
  • General Inquiries