• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 393
  • Last Updated : 2016/03/10 15:45
  • Print

How can I use a Japanese song in a film?

Category : 


You need to obtain the authorization for the synchronization use from the copyright owner.

In addition, if you use any commercial recordings such as CDs and DVDs, you also need to clear the recording producer’s rights.  For the information regarding the Japanese record companies, please visit the Recording Industry Association of Japan’s website (http://www.riaj.or.jp/e/links/link_1.html).
  • Music Creator & Publisher
  • Music User
  • General Inquiries