• Font Size
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • No : 389
  • Last Updated : 2016/02/25 14:26
  • Print

How do I obtain permission to use Japanese music in other countries?

Category : 


You may obtain a license for your use of a song in JASRAC’s repertoire from the local CMO in a given country.  For the information regarding sister societies which represent JASRAC’ repertoire, please visit our "International Network" page on our website.
  • Music Creator & Publisher
  • Music User
  • General Inquiries