• No : 382
  • Last Updated : 2016/02/25 14:21
  • Print

Under what circumstances would JASRAC administer my copyrights?


JASRAC administers the copyrights of its own Members and Trustors, or members of other copyright management organizations with which JASRAC has a representation agreement.  Therefore, for JASRAC to administer your copyrights, you must become affiliated with JASRAC or one of its foreign sister organizations.